Dates & Hours
Friday, September 13 from 6 – 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, September 14 from 1 – 10:30 p.m.
Sunday, September 15 from 1 – 6 p.m.
$25,000 Tuition Raffle
SeptemberFest is in full swing and we need your support of our $25,000 tuition raffle. Only 2,000 tickets will be sold at $25 per ticket.
The prize can be used towards the following:
Tuition for ANY K thru 8 school
- Tuition for ANY high school
- Tuition for ANY accredited college/university in the U.S.
- Pay back college loans
Please note several key points:
- Only 2,000 tickets will be sold
- 1,000 tickets must be sold by mid August
- Prize is paid directly to the institution
- Up to 2 students may be designated by the prize-winner
- The prize is to be paid in consecutive years, for up to 4 years, beginning with the student’s first year of financial obligation
- Consider this an investment in the present or the future
If fewer are sold, the raffle will be canceled and the ticket purchasers will receive a full refund. The drawing will take place at the end of SeptemberFest, Sunday September 15 at 6:00 PM. To purchase tickets, please contact the parish office Monday-Thursday 9-3PM or tickets will be available to purchase after all Masses next weekend, August 24/25 during the volunteer sign up event.